Global EVANGELIST ALLIANCE
– A word from Evangelist Daniel Kolenda, Co – Chair of GEA.
In the past evangelists were seen as lone rangers who where unwilling (or perhaps unable to work together.) This is changing in our day and indeed it must change if we are to see this great and end time Harvest reaped. I have had experiences in Africa when we needed to move crusade dates or venues because other evangelists were in the same place at the same time. We were on each other’s toes because of a lack of communication. But the world is a huge place, and there is no reason we should be tripping over each other in the same places while other places are neglected. Imagine if, rather than interfering with one another, we actually began to work together, energizing our efforts and resources for an even greater impact!
Also, my experience evangelists, are often lonely. Evangelists need community just like everyone else. They need a community to belong to, and colleagues to encourage them and hold them accountable.
This is where “collaboration” comes into play. Global Evangelist Alliance is a network that is committed to collaboration.
Working together and drawing from our combined experience and insight, I’m convinced this will become one of the most fruitful networks in the world.
Global Network Regions are in place:
Canada, USA, Hispanics in the USA, Caribbean, Latin America, West Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East/ N. Africa, India, Asia (China and the Orient), Africa, French Speaking Africa, Brazil.
GLOBAL EVANGELIST ALLIANCE
GEA Network Coordinator
PURPOSE AND BENEFITS:
- Attend “Annual Conference” with renowned evangelists and annual strategizing meetings.
- Opportunities to connect with high profile leaders and network at conferences.
- Strategic, networking collaborating and connecting with other likeminded evangelists who share the same vision and purpose.
- “Ministry Calendar Sharing” to encourage participation and a working together or avoiding overlapping.
- Ministry Exposure and giving ministry status increase as part of GEA.
- Training/schooling and sending.
- Able to use logo which will give credibility and a belonging.
- Sharing of resources.
- Mentorship and coaching opportunities. (Learning and observing from other fellow evangelists.)
- Evangelistic resources made available online, sent by e-mail, downloads.
- Being part of E21.
If you are a Mass Crusade Evangelist, Itinerant Evangelist, Aspiring Evangelist, Lay Evangelist, Vocational Evangelist, Missionary, Self-Identifying
Evangelist, or just have a passion to reach the lost, men and women, you are welcome to apply for membership.
E21 Launches Historic Global Evangelist Alliance
Evangelists from around the world and various Spirit-empowered denominations and ministries gathered in Johannesburg, South Africa to launch the Empowered21 Global Evangelist Alliance (GEA), chaired by Evangelist Daniel Kolenda, President and CEO of Christ for the Nations.
How Every Person Could Encounter the Holy Spirit by Pentecost 2033
Leaders for whom evangelism is their primary call to ministry met to strategize ways the Global Evangelist Alliance (GEA) can continue spreading the message of Jesus Christ around the world. The gathering was part of the annual meeting of Empowered21.